Mobile Services Spectrum
With multiple of apps, solutions already available for the mobile market and a very enthusiastic community to support these apps; it is but natural that mobile platforms remains the most popular platform for such a variety of solutions.
Acyutah mobile developers feel it’s a pleasure creating the Android and IOS app. Affordable smartphones have reduced the world of technology and business with a palm of your hand. Acyutah recognizes client opportunities and has developed mobile applications, capabilities and the required skillsets to explore this mobile application world.
Introduction to Mobile Applications Development
iOS Application Development
iOS application development is the process by which Mobile Application Development Companies create new applications for the family of iOS operating system Devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod) by Apple.
Range of Native iOS Application Development Services from Acyutah include (but not limited to):
- iPhone App Development
- iPad App Development
- iOS App UI / UX Design and Interactivity
- iOS Games Development
- iOS App Testing and Validation
- iOS App Backend Development
- Backend compatibility with previous IOS software versions
- iOS software Migration from iOS 7.x to 8.x and so on
- iOS App Maintenance Services
Android application Development
Android application development is the process by which Mobile Application Development Companies create new applications for the Android operating system from Google. Native Android mobile applications are in general developed in the Java programming language using the Android Software Development Kit (SDK), but other mobile development environments are also available in non-native a.k.a Hybrid mode.
Mobile Application Stores
Mobile Application Developers can project and publish their applications on the various mobile stores, where they get a revenue share on their app selling price. An example is Apple's App Store, which is for iOS mobile apps only. There are more or less 700,000 iOS Applications. Google's Android Market (now known as the "Play Store") has a large number of apps running on devices having Android OS.
Platforms and Tools in Mobile Application Development
There are different ways of developing Mobile Applications and at Acyutah we can make any of the types of mobile apps below:
- Native Mobile Applications A native application is created for use on a native platform like mobile and tablets using the native SDk’ which are specific to that platform released by the maker of the platform.
- Mobile Web Applications are server-side apps to access website/s on mobile/tablets using different browsers like chrome, Firefox by connecting to a wireless network or mobile network.
- Hybrid Mobile Applications are combinations of native app and web app. Hybrid mobile apps run on devices or offline and are written utilizing web technologies like HTML5 and CSS.
Mobile Application Platform and tools permit mobile application developers to write, test and deploy applications into the target platform environment. Each platform is unique and demonstrates different behavior, features and capabilities.